Tuesday, September 20, 2011

sports games??? the fuck...

Now don't get me wrong I love gaming of all sorts, but there is one kinda little niche market in the gaming industry that just baffles me and that is.......sports games. what the hell is the point of them I mean if I wanted to go and play soccer I'd do it outside (not that I actually would) with my friends (again not that I have a lot of 'em).

Isn't the whole point of gaming to be able to do things that one wouldn't normally do due to legal reasons or just the pure outlandishness of let's say Mario; if I was caught jumping on turtles and what ever animal equivalent there are to goombas I'd be arrested for animal cruelty.

I think that EA should stop cashing in on all the little jocks out there around the world that get off on the fact that they can play as their soccer heroes or their football (American football that is) icons, and focus on making quality games such as the F.E.A.R series and battlefield games.

I guess when you look at it from a different perspective as well that sports games are made for the fat and morbidly obese sports fan who never get the chance to play sports let alone get the chance to get outta their house. 

Well that was one of my many but not the last of my rants enjoy interwebz.

No comments:

Post a Comment