Monday, September 19, 2011

games/hacks I will not play and hack submission rules etc.

  1. Any hard hacks/games, that goes for Kaizo, the earlier VIP games,Kaizo mario and such and such .
  2. I won't take any Rom hacks for the while until I can download a snes emu
  3. Don't pester me to play your rom hack, (I don't care if it IS the most original thing since the first ASMT you spam me with whinny little comments like please please play my hack; that shit's gonna get you banned) its really annoying
  4. While I will be taking requests the majority of games I'll be let's playing will be of my own choosing, don't get butthurt if I decide to ignore you.

  5. DO NOT I REPEAT DO NOT TROLL ME BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING THINGS: 
  • Tool abuse (I'm not some perfect raocow lp dude, I will make mistakes)
  • Not completing a game/hack 100% (While I will make every attempt to do so please Don't come down on me for missing one or two things).
  • making shit of my novice ability to edit videos properly.
Thats just about it for now on the rules and non play lists

HACK SUBMISSION RULES
If there are any hackers out there looking to use me to get their hack some play time you might want to read this.

If you  muncher plant spam I won't take the hack, in the original Super Mario World muncher plants were seen in only one level, I find that using muncher plants in ways they weren't designed for takes away from the over all fun of playing a hack (E.g. Kaizo Mario world).

If you just spent 10 minutes on Lunar Magic throwing together something that looks awful that results in graphic  cut-off , sprite glitches and that just generally looks terrible I won't take the hack pure and simply because of the fact that it might make the both of us look bad (you the hacker and me for playing it).

Thats all I can think of for now, I'll update this as I see fit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment