Monday, September 19, 2011

SMBX: the great vengence

Ok, this will be my first post on here but I will be  posting lp's on the youtube under the name butterslacks109. Considering that my house has no internet for the time being  I will be uploading from internet cafes at random intervals so sorry if I don't seem to update the videos on a regular basis.

what I plan on doing for my first LP is a game made with the super mario bros x engine called the great vengence. I've done an incomplete playthrough with out recording it so we'll see how that goes from when I do decide to start recording the playthrough from scratch. Well that's gonna be it for me right now see ya later guys

*UPDATE*
I've reached the decision to actually go ahead with this lp so I'm gonna enjoy killing my sanity with shit like that anyway

*UPDATE*
Due to circumstances outside of my control (mainly the sound on the game itself fucked up on me), I might have to postpone the recording and such and such.Now I'm not one to get all pissy but I'm thinking maybe I'll just runthrough super mario 64 DS instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment