Monday, September 19, 2011

f'n a q

When did you start LP'ing? 
I started LPing in late 2008/early 2009, I did videos of all sorts and uploaded them on a closed youtube channel called thepeterlong.

Have you ever LP'd mario hacks??


In a word yes I started Vip  4 in late 2010 but the videos came out arse ways, from there I did a mostly forgettable run of the talkhaus colab hack ASMT . Shortly after I did the ASMT playthrough I started the  entire hunter/scorpion series.

Fucking magnets how do they work??

I dunno you might wanna aks the Mormons (not to be confused with Morons, Morlocks or Molemen).


What are your favourite games?


Right now I'm currently in mad love with FF 6, Super Mario 64, Kirby's fun pak, Yoshi's Island, earthbound and Super Marisa land.

Kaizo or no?


Most definitely no.

Cake or death??


cake.....no death

What's your commentary gimmick?


My commentary style is strange I have a 50:50 mix of talking about what's going on with the game and just talking about random shit that happens to me/ will happen to me during the course of my life. I take inspiration from Raocow,Icrangirl,protonjonSA and Azureblade49. To be honest I would feel more comfortable recording my videos without commentary as I feel I get distracted by the commentary and as a result I'd not be able to focus on the game.



No comments:

Post a Comment